Thursday, January 15, 2009

First ER visit...


The other day my daughter was acting really strange all she wanted was for me to hold her and with her that is strange. She is 8 months now and crawling everywhere trying to pull herself up on everything she is like a little monkey. So anyways I kept holding her and giving her Tylenol but she still kept fussing so about 9 at night we decide we better check her temp. Well she had a very high one so we checked it again same thing. I called her Dr. to see if she could help and she asked the symptoms of Andreya and one was pulling on her right ear so the Dr. told us to go straight to the ER she probably has an ear infection. Well sure enough we when we got there they checked her and she did a have ear infection poor thing. When we had her waiting in the bed at the ER she thought she was tough stuff she kept looking at everyone trying to get off the bed she just wanted to get down on the hospital floor and just go. After about an hour we were able to go with lots of medicine. Now 5 days later she is back to the original little feisty girl that she is lol.

2 comments:

The Coor's said...

That stinks. I remember Aadens first ear infection. I knew something was wrong with him but I didn't know if it was his teeth or what and I didn't want to be one of those over proctective moms. So after a couple of days I finally took him to the docter and sure enough it was an ear infection. I hope that her and you are doing better. It takes a lot out of us moms!!!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Awe Mandy, you're poor little girl! Glad she is doing ok now! My oldest used to get ear infections and it drove me crazy cause I couldn't keep them under control!
Hope she keeps good healthy ears. I just want to squeeze her she is just so dang cute.

oh and I have 3 rulers of the house; I know their cute little tinyness wears off and they turn into stinkers, but they are just so easy to love!