Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had an awesome Easter this year. Me and Gabe made Andreya little Easter basket with a few things that she needed. When she woke up she was so excited to see her basket because it makes a lot of noise which she loves. I thought it would be cute to put her in some little bunny pj's for bed the night before she looked so cute in them.
















In her basket was a set of Easter ears. At first when we put them on her she loved them but the more she wore them she got tired and she eventually broke one of the ears, then they wouldn't stand up like they were supposed to.






We were able to find her little Easter dress for such a great price that i thought i just had to buy it. She looked so beautiful in it. It kind of looked like a 50's sock hop dress. I tried taking pictures myself of her and her dress she really would not corporate with me. I tried giving her a bunny to pose with her but all she wanted to do with it is sit on it.









I love this picture!


We went down to my mom and dad's house and dinner with my family. All the kids had fun playing with everyone. We ate so much food. My mom had made this really cute cake that looks like a bunny it was really cute. And my sister she made Easter baskets out of noodles that were just as awesome. I was really just a great visit. We missed our sisters that weren't there but we know that they were missing us to.
On Monday we got some really bad news we had found out that her Dr. had passed away. We were so heart broken she was such a good Dr. with Andreya and took such great care of her. My heart just goes out to her family and we will defiantly miss taking Andreya to see her.

2 comments:

The McCleve's said...

Those pictures are way too cute! Did you get pictures of moms cake, and the noodle basket? Didn't know they were so creative!! lol Love the pictures!!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Love the green dress! Hope you had a happy Easter!