Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday my sweet little one year old!!!

Yesterday we had Andreya's first birthday party. It turned out really nice, we had it at woodland park in pinetop. The weather was so nice it was sunny but not to sunny. We had a lady who makes cakes make her cake into a castle and Andreya had her own cake with a princess wand and hair ties on it. We had Lot's food Gabe wanted to make roast with chili which turned out so delicious and we had rice and beans also. Gabe loves this salad called frito salad so of course i made that for him. We had so many family members and close friends come it was so nice. I wanted to cry when we started singing happy birthday to her i just can't believe that my little girl is already one. She had a blast she walked everywhere and played with everything. We had bought her a pinata and i stuffed that thing full of candy when the kids broke it open there was so much candy lol. We had so much fun at her birthday party i wanted to make it so nice for her and i think i accomplished that. I was so happy when my grandfather and Venla came it was so nice to see them there. I am so thankful for my beautiful little girl she really just lights up my life and when i stop and think of everything we had to go through to get her here it was worth everything and i would do it over again if i had to. I am so blessed to have her and my awesome husband he just keeps us going. He was so sad also when we started singing happy birthday i thought i was going to see tears coming down his face, but he kept his composure but inside i know he was falling apart.


















I think she got like twenty outfits in her gifts!















Dad and Andreya "Smile dad she only turns one once".
















Mom and Andreya!!!


















Andreya eating her birthday cake.

















Her again getting into it.



















Her First Birthday cake!!















Andreya trying to break open the pinata with mommy's help.

















My Grandpa and Grandma Hunt with Andreya and us.
















Andreya opening gifts.













My sisters Briana Andreya and Mindy and Wylenn and Little Brinley.

2 comments:

The McCleve's said...

Looks like Andreya had a great birthday! Sorry we couldn't make it. I like her cake. We have her a present, but she'll have to wait until we come up there!!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Happy Birthday Andreya! Wow 1 years old already! time flies. I love the new picture you have up top of your blog!! Hope you are doing good!